Friday 15 June 2012

キャラクター !!SERIES ~Anime Females~


ヾ(^∇^) Hi everyone! Are you doing well? I've finally started my Character Series starting with my most favourite topic.. Females!

I'll be adding to this list as time goes on, but for now here is who I love the most out of all the female characters in Anime-land!
(ノ´∀`*)ノ Here we go~!

++++++☆ BEYOND THIS POINT THERE {may} BE SPOILERS SO DO NOT READ ON IF YOU ARE GONNA FLAME ME FOR SPOILING ~I warned you~ (^-^)☆++++++
Erio Touwa  [Denpa Onna to Seisun Otoko]
 
My number one favourite girl!

Konata Izumi [Lucky Star]

orz

Coorie [Mouretsu Pirates]

Pretty much me in a nutshell

Yui & Ui Hirasawa [K-On!/K-On!!]
<3

 Aria Holmes Kanzaki [Hidan no Aria]

Badass and cute!
Hakase [Nichijou]
 Sakamoto-sa~n!

Kanon (Kami nomi no Shiru Sekai)
 Idols are my life, so naturally I'd choose her!~

Tsukihi Araragi [Nisemonogatari]

2 comments:

  1. Love Hina was the series that got me into full-on otaku mode despite Love Hina Again being horribly rushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Hina was the first manga I read so I understand your feelings!!

      Delete